How To Live a Rich Life Without Lots of Money
Many of us today, regret not being rich enough or not earning truck loads of cash so that we can buy all those big cars and fancy houses. Many in fact go into depression because they think that their finances are too poor.
Money might get you all the things you feel you need to make you happy. But trust me honey, happiness actually comes from the things that money cannot really buy!
Spending most of my vacation in a rural setup, I have been around people who have very little to spare, yet live a rich life. Their lifestyle, their personal satisfaction, and their acceptance of life for the way it is, gives them an abundance like no other. This is their biggest asset and this is what makes them truly rich. Materialistic things can never make you this happy and content in the long run.
Here are a few ways you can live a rich life without lots of money.
1. Accept yourself: Make sure you are working hard to earn just what you need. Never think of making money as your top priority. Replace your personal desires with acceptance and learn to stay happy with what you have right now.
You are going to reach nowhere if you keep obsessing over things you want but don’t have. Take a paper and write down all that truly matters to you.
2. Become creative: You need to become creative to manage your personal finances effectively and to remain happy even if you don’t have much. Think of newer ideas to get some cash that’s handy. Let’s say you start a freelance review or a blog page wherein, you get paid to write. For instance, I am a frequent player of online bingo games and win a few Full House prizes at Bingo Diamond frequently. Although it doesn’t really fill my pockets much, it still is something.
3. Stay true to yourself: Stay loyal to yourself in order to live a rich life. Reflect your inner-self at all times and be at peace with whatever it is you are doing. If you still feel there is something wrong, accept it and move on. There is no greater wealth than understanding what you are meant to do in life.
4. Do what you love: Making a lot of money is what most people might call being rich. But there are really wealthy people out there that face problems much larger than what we can ever comprehend. If you are not happy with what you are being paid for, you would always be the poorest person on earth. People who pursue what they love have always prospered more than people who work out of compulsion. Imagine Bill Gates. He would not have been one of the richest man today, if it wasn’t for his passion for software engineering. Follow your passion and eventually you’ll find that your earning is building up pace, over the years if not initially, it might seem a bit difficult.
5. Stay humble: Gentleness was considered one of the greatest virtues by a philosopher named Confucius. When you are humble, you develop an ability to sense your environment and work accordingly.
6. Build healthy relationships: People need to value their relationships more than anything else. Be gentle and nice to people and try to make emotional connections with your family, your friends, your partner and the people that you meet regularly. Real wealth is the strength of relationships that you build over the years.
That which matters to the heart is more important to life. Always remember that with materialistic possessions you could be rich but finding yourself other means to stay rich including thinking of new money making ways, does make it worth it!