Shining the spotlight on Motorparks’ new car calculators
Two new motoring calculators have been launched by Motorparks, as the British car dealership aims to help you easily work out how much your dream vehicle will set you back.
With the company’s interactive car finance calculator, you will be able to find out your best car finance option for your needs thanks to the following features:
- A finance calculator, which adds up the cost of the vehicle that has caught your eye, the deposit required, the length of a loan and its interest rate in order to give you an estimated total amount you need to pay for the car.
- A jargon-free quiz, which details the best type of finance for you based on your answers to questions such as:
What type of car are you looking at?
Will this vehicle be used for personal means or for business purposes?
Are you looking to own the car down the line?
Will owning the vehicle be more important to you than being presented with low month costs?
How do you feel about car loans?
If you’re a car enthusiast, why not check out this fun Car Quiz to see how well you can do!
There’s also Motorparks’ new motoring costs calculator. Designed to work alongside the company’s car finance calculator, this tool will set out how much your vehicle will be costing you on a day-to-day basis through parameters such as the following:
- The cost of road tax for your dream vehicle.
- How much it will cost you to insure the car.
- The price you can expect to pay for fuel.
See if you have the cash to purchase your dream car today by checking out the two easy-to-use calculators now.