Ultimate girls road trip music play list
Whether you are taking off on a girls weekend or just embarking on a day’s shopping trip, nothing beats a good play list for you and your gal pals to sing along to. The right music can totally transform your mood, so it’s important that you choose wisely. Generally you want a mix of sing along goodness, as well as pop classics that get your body moving. Without music a long car trip can be a bore, but with it, it can be karaoke on wheels. If you’re in the mood to buy a new car, why not click here to check out the range of small, fuel efficient cars on offer from Ford. Are you ready for your road trip? Crank up the stereo, get your singing voices ready; here is my ultimate play list for a girl’s road trip:
1. Whitney Houston – I will always love you. You may not be able to hit the high notes but this power ballade is an all time favourite.
2. Spice girls – Wannabe. Nothing screams girl power the way that this song does.
3. Speaking of girl power you really can’t go past Destiny Child’s independent women either.
4. Pink – Get the party started. This will definitely get you in mood for a good time. Maybe don’t play it too early on as you may be tempted to crack open a bottle of champagne.
5. Aretha Franklin – RESPECT. No one will be missing with you girls this weekend.
6. Shania Twain – Man I feel like a woman. An oldie but a goodie.
7. Brittney Spears – Stronger. Let’s face it you can’t have a girls playlist without a bit of Brittney.
8. Ronan Keating – When you say nothing at all. There needs to be some love songs in there a love song with Ronan’s husky voice is pure perfection.
9. Katy Perry – Firework. Turn it up and sing it loud.
10. Robbie Williams – Angels. Because, well you just have to.
11. Robbie Williams – She’s the one. Actually just put all of Robbie Williams on there.
12. Alicia Keys – Girl on fire. Noone expects you to sound like her but sing this as loud as you can.
13. Christina Agulira – Fighter. Can I get a hell yes.
14. Rihanna – Take a bow.
15. Lady Gaga – Born this way. Gaga is just another great party starter.
16. Alanis Morrissette – Ironic. Another oldie but goodie.
17. Selena – Who says.
18. Nikki Minaj and Rihanna – Fly.
19. Beyonce – Run the world girls. Actually just add all of Beyonce to the list. I love this woman.
20. Kelly Clarkson – Stronger. Okay I’m definitely starting to see a trend here in girl power songs.
21. Pink – Perfect. For that feel good song.
22. Demi Lavato – Skyscrapper. This girls voice is pure heaven.
23. Tailor Swift – We are never ever getting back together. Perfect for if you have a recently heart broken girl in the car.
24. Sam Smith – Stay with me. Thought we needed another guys voice in here and really it needs to be Sam Smith. I would marry his voice.